Ever wondered what Ayurveda was all about or curious as to how to implement this ancient wisdom into your daily life? This workshop explores the basic principles of Ayurveda combined with practical and easily individualized modern day wellness rituals, herbs, breath work, and meditations that can immediately impact your wellness and vibrancy for life. Feel good from the inside-out and the outside-in! 2018 is the year to shine your light. Start with you and invest in your highest self.
you will receive
- How to bring balance to the Doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- How to live in rhythm with the elements and the seasons for optimal wellness
- Vital Ayurvedic practices for a healthy vibrant and whole life
- Essential Ayurvedic herbs and tinctures for optimal digestion, sleep, and healthy living
- How to choose daily wellness and beauty practices specific to the needs of your body and mind
This workshop is a mixture of lecture and practical activities. Please bring a hand towel, an old pair of socks you don't mind getting oily, and a pen. Handouts, warm Ayurvedic teas, and a small Ayurvedic gift bag offered in honor of your participation.
Join me at The House of Aum in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Date & Time
February 24, 2018 from 2:00p-4:30p