A 12-day Retreat Across Southern India
Experience the overwhelming magic and exoticness that is India. Let its ancient cultures and traditions mystify you, its exotic foods take you on a culinary voyage of its own, its colorful people charm you, its spirituality reveal the beauty of your soul and its ancient medicinal teachings heal you. This is a journey of self-transformation through a land of soul-stirring spiritual experiences. Join our 12-day spiritual adventure as we traverse this gorgeous country in Fall of 2018 (dates soon to be announced). Our Sacred Journey is tailored to create a retreat through this ancient land of spirituality. You will encounter grandiose temples steeped in mystery, sanctified by the presence of divinity and filled with spiritual experiences to stir your soul. The adventures will be bright, colorful and saturated in sounds and smells to tantalize your every sense, with exotic foods to take you on a culinary voyage all its own, friendly locals with warm smiles, India will charm and mystify you in every way. In your journey from the shores of the Arabic Sea in the west to the Bay of Bengal in the East you’ll be immersed in Ayurvedic study and practice, daily yoga asana routines, meditation, and an inner exploration of Vedic philosophy.
An Experience of a Lifetime
This retreat is not for the faint-hearted, nor is it only for the fearless. It is for those seeking to discover themselves on a journey of personal transformation through a myriad of inner and outer experiences that last a lifetime. Isn’t it time you explored one of the world’s most gorgeous and ancient lands, and discovered yourself in a soul-stirring spiritual adventure? Your journey to self-discovery begins not when the universe says so but when you decide to start it. It is no accident that you have come across this. Join us on our Sacred Journey for an experience of a lifetime.
Our journey begins in Kovalam, Kerala, on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Here we will immerse ourselves in a daily study and practice of Ayurveda and Yoga. We will observe an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle for 7-days as part of our wellness experience and rejuvenation of the body on this retreat. From here, we traverse to the very southern tip of India before making our to Madurai, the ancient Tamil capital of culture. The city itself is a densely packed warren of streets, shops and bazaars. Our hotel is a luxurious oasis just on the outside of town that will allow us a peaceful base from which to explore.
This Spiritual adventure is not for the faint-hearted, nor is it only for the fearless. It is for those seeking to discover themselves on a journey of personal transformation through a myriad of inner and outer experiences that last a lifetime. Isn’t it time you explored one of the world’s most gorgeous and diverse lands, and discovered yourself in a soul-stirring spiritual adventure? Your journey to self-discovery begins not when the universe says so but when you decide to start it. It is no accident that you have come across this.
Ancient Citadels of Transformation
Experience divinity in some of the most sacred Hindu temples of South India. Our visit to the Meenakshi temple will be one of the highlights of our retreat. This spectacular temple is a sacred place of pilgrimage for Hindus the world over. The hallways and chambers are crowded from dawn to dusk, filled with pilgrims eager for darshan (sight) of the Goddess Meenakshi in the sanctum sanctorum. Pilgrims come offering prayers, to have wishes fulfilled, to atone for misdeeds or simply to offer their love to the Goddess for Her presence in their life.
A Journey of Self-Transformation … and you have the power within to do so!
You will receive and learn:
• Daily yoga, meditation, pranayama, mantra and wellness practices that will establish a long-term personal practice to support physical, emotional and spiritual growth
• In-depth Ayurvedic training – with Modules in the self-care, doshas, nutrition, herbs, marma and much more.
• How to connect to your dharma (your highest calling) and set intentions, create goals and inspire sustained change
• An in-depth understanding of your Doshic balance and lifestyle practices to support your wellbeing.
• The first seven days will includes ayurvedic spa treatments and an Ayurvedic diet based on your individual dosha.
• Internal and external worship for connection with the Divine within
• Vedic philosophy and temple visits
How to Sign-Up, Dates, Cost & Enrollment
Dates & Location
Duration: 12 days, 11 nights. Our Ayurvedic Retreat is set to begin in Kovalam, Kerala and concludes in Chennai, Tamil Nadu in South India.
The cost of the program is US$3,250 per person based on double occupancy.
For the duration of the retreat, fees cover:
• Accommodations for 11 nights and 12 days
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner (all meals Ayurvedic and vegetarian). Two lunches are not included.
• All classes conducted by Jasmine Grace and guest teachers.
• All group excursions planned by Jasmine Grace.
• Domestic flight from Madurai to Chennai
• Ground transfer from Trivandrum airport (TRV) to Kovalam Retreat Center.
• All ground transportation for the retreatImportant Notes:
• Single rooms possibly available at an additional cost. Inquiry required.
• Participants are responsible for providing their own round-trip air travel arrangements to and from India. Prices also do not include personal incidentals, beverages, laundry and optional private excursions.
• Prices are based on cost and exchange rates at time of publication and are subject to change. Late fees may apply for any application received between 0 and 60 days to the date of the commencement of the program.
• This spiritual adventure is based on a minimum of 15 people enrolling.
Apply for this retreat by completing an application form - please email email@example.com for more information.