Often we can't remove the stress from our lives, but we can learn how to manage it. This workshop provides practical tools and approaches through Ayurveda and sensory therapies to manage stress and anxiety in our lives.
you will receive
- An introduction to Ayurveda*
- The physiology of stress and anxiety
- Managing Vata through the senses for balanced living
- Taste: Foods, herbs, and eating guidelines
- Smell: Aromatherapy for reducing stress and anxiety
- Sight: Sacred environments for feeling ease in the body-mind
- Sound: Mantra and affirmations for grounding
- Touch: Daily self-care rituals for wholeness
- Sacred meditations and inner resources visualizations
- Movement, breathwork, and yoga for reducing anxiety
This workshop is a mixture of lecture and practical activities. Informative handouts, recipes, warm Ayurvedic teas, and a small Ayurvedic gift bag offered in honor of your participation. Invest in your-Self. Sign-up today.
Join Jasmine Grace at The House of Aum in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Date & Time
April 7, 2018 from 2:00p-5:00p