Jasmine Astra-elle Grace (Jyoti) is a yogini, yoga and meditation teacher, 200 and 300-hr yoga teacher trainer, Clinical Ayurvedic Health Practitioner, health and life coach, Ayurvedic instructor, international retreat leader, wife, mother, and lover of travel and nature.
For over 20 years Jasmine has been studying, practicing and teaching yoga, Ayurveda, spirituality and wellness modalities. She guides people on experiences to awaken and uncover the infinite and Divine light within. She is a modern-day alchemist who subtly blends the practices of yoga, meditation, pranayama, Reiki, sound, aromatherapy, iRest®, Ayurveda and spirituality to create yoga classes, workshops, teacher trainings, coaching, and international yoga retreats that align with what she calls the "Sacred Flow" of life.
Practice and Learn
You can find Jasmine in person at The House of Aum in the beautiful spirit-filled community of Yellow Springs where she teaches weekly on the yoga class schedule and holds awakening Ayurvedic workshops. She also teaches workshops across the US and internationally. To connect, check out her schedule here.
Travel and Be in the Sacred Flow on Retreat
Internationally, Jasmine leads 200-hr and 300-hr Ayurvedic yoga teacher trainings, meditation programs, and spiritual retreats. Join our sacred community by adventuring with us on one of our mystical programs designed to unleash the potential your wild and brilliant life.
Enroll in a Private Ayurvedic Wellness Program
You can work with Jasmine privately in her Ayurvedic Health and Wellness Coaching practice where she offers programs steeped in Ayurvedic wisdom combined with many alternative healing and spiritual modalities.
How can time with Jasmine Grace support you?
Learn methods and tools to ...
- Discover acceptance, self-love, wholeness, and awakening
- Improve digestion, diet, skin, sleep, and overall wellness
- Manage stress, anxiety, and melancholy
- Uncover your dharma (life's purpose)
- Increase energy, clarity, and vibrancy - glow with radiance from inside out
- Reconnect with nature and the natural elemental rhythms of life
- Heal your relationship with the Divine masculine-feminine (Shiva-Shakti) energy igniting libido and deepening intimate relationships
- Re-create positive lifestyle habits for optimal wellness
- Develop a personal relationship through daily ritual with the Divine
- Meditate, practice yoga intelligently, and live these practices in everyday life for the awakening the body, mind, and spirit
Jasmine spends each day exploring consciousness and truth and sees yoga and Ayurveda as a living practice, both on and off the mat. Seeing everything as energy and vibration, she is passionate about her family, community, yoga (includes meditation and chanting), Ayurveda, art, nature and wellness as a pathway to connect with the abiding light and beauty within us all. Her certifications are many, including AHP, CAS, E-RYT 500, YCEP, IAYT - yet she believes that nothing compares more than daily practice and the experiences of life itself!
Stay in the sacred flow with Jasmine’s adventures in yoga, Ayurveda, wellness, love, and light - follow her on Instagram and Facebook!